Guest Book

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing in Parx's New Room

Parx loves having his own space to play in, and so do I! It helps keep the clutter out of my room!

Ha ha this one is my favorite, he is such a little ham!


Parx is so silly, he climbed onto his four wheeler over the handlebars and tried to ride it backwards


Shootin Hoops


Kysen in his stunna shades

I just love his facial expressions

They love this chair, it's supposed to be for time out!

Me and my babe reading a story

Kysen and Parx

Parx loves to read his books

Kash is so handsome! Look at those big blue eyes

3 comments:

scott and melanie said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting...so sad!

ryanfam said...

I love all those freakin cute cute pics. Those boys are hot little studs! Hey, I totally want to copy your picture idea for Dyls room. Where did you get all those colorful frames? Get back to me on that!

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

cute big boys!! luv his room & the pic's on his wall!! they r little men now.. & kysen is so handsom..