Guest Book

Sunday, February 15, 2009

18 months!


Today my baby is 18 months old! I can't believe how time flies. I love everything about him, he is my favorite part about waking up every morning. I love when he calles me Mama, it is the sweetest sound. He is getting so big and so smart, it amazes me how many things he picks up on. I love that he is so cuddly, and gives lots of kisses. I can't imagine life without him, and I am so glad he came into my life. He is my eveerything. I love you bubba!

4 comments:

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

my hell he is soo... stinkin cute! i can't belive he's a year & a half already. soo... handsome.

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

i can not find u on face book! help me find u k

Kelli said...

What a cutie!!!!!!!! Parx looks like he is a little ham for the camera. He's always got his cheese on. Its so sad that they grow so fast. Love ya tons!!!

Stucki's said...

I can't believe these little ones are growing up!! It makes me so sad:( Geez time really does fly! He's so cute!