Guest Book

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random things Tag

25 Random Things Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. It drives me crazy when people leave time on the microwave
2. I have really long toes...
3. I can't have any white showing on my fingernails, I cut it off right away. I also can't have them painted, I pick it off.
4. I am a big baby, I cry about everything... when Im happy, when Im sad, when Im mad, when Im stressed, and when I see other people those ways.
5. Everyone knows this, but Parx is my world, I love him more than anything, and I am so grateful for him in my life.
6. I hate driving because I get road rage, sorry if I yell at you ha ha.
7. It gives me anxiety to be late, therefore I very rarely am.
8. I hate when people are late, or flake out
9. I think cats are pointless animals... sorry if you like them
10. I hate seafood... sometimes I wonder if anyone really likes sushi or if they just eat it because it is trendy???
11. I am not a patient person, I wish I was
12. I don't really know who I am yet... I feel like I should
13. I want a pearl pink Harley one day... just to cruise around on... I think it would be fun
14. I use "ha ha" and "..." way too much when writing
15. I have never broken any bones and never had stitches
16. I feel guilty if I ever have to leave Parx... even for just an hour. I wonder if it is me trying to make up for him not having a dad?
17. I think my favorite smell is springtime... fresh cut grass, blossoms and flowers... I think I am craving that time
18. I am scared to death of the future... I wish I could just see that everything will work out.
19. I have no fashion sense... feel free to help me anytime!
20. I love just jumping in the car and taking road trips with friends... though I haven't done that in years.
21. I want to get veneers because I want perfect teeth
22. I waste way too much time watching movies,and doing stuff like this. I need to find a hobby!
23. Sometimes I feel like I am too weak of a person to go on, but everyday the sun still comes up, and I am still here...
24. I feel like I am a good person, but I know I have hurt people in the past, and it still makes me feel bad... even if I have apologized.
25. I dont even know what to say, ha ha all these things are just what popped in my mind... some are pretty dumb haha

well I tag Mel, Kerra, Gloriana, and Kelli...

3 comments:

Kenna said...

you're so awesome!

RickAndGina said...

Those are awesome rAnDom things about you! Im sad that I missed out on lunch with Kaysha girl at Chillis today, but Rick and I got TO GO for din dins. Its not much, but hopefully our little bit helps.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

you are to funny! i hate when people are late as well, it drives me crazy and flaky people...bug! someone once asked me if i had veneers and i was mortified cuz it sounds like an std if you don't know what it is:) lol which i didn't! anyways...