Guest Book

Friday, February 6, 2009

Mommy Survey


Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!

Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Not in the slightest ha ha but I wouldn't change it for the world
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Nope
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I think mostly I was scared
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? NEVER
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 21
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I kinda just knew... it was weird so I peed on this stick and yuppers
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? the sperm donor
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes, I was hving nightmares it was a girl
9. DUE DATE? August 20, 2007
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? ha morning... thats a bunch of bull, its all day sickness! till I was about 6 months
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I didnt really have any cravings
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Randoms touching my belly... its just weird, dont do it
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? male
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? in no way shape or form
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? well minus 15 and plus 28
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? I did, it was nice
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew, though it was with much resistance from me
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? None
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Dixie Regional
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? that I knew of? 2... everyone thought I was a freak because I didn't know I was in labor
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? ha ha myself!
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My mom and sister
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? None for me
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs 4 oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 3:33 PM August 15, 2007... Happiest day of my life!
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Parx Kai Gibson
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 18 months next week

1 comment:

Ashley and Jared said...

lol This made me think of when you had him! I remeber exactly what I was doing when you called! Awwww love you both!