Guest Book

Friday, January 23, 2009

Parx and Kash's ER trip

Yesterday Parx and Kash got into some pills, Parx had one in his mouth, and we weren't sure if Kash had any. I called poison control and they said that the boys had to go to the emergency room because this medication could stop their breathing. When we got there they said the boys would have to be monitored for 12 to 24 hours... oh great!

All hooked up

Food was about the only thing that kept their minds off of all the wires attatched to them


Parx got really lethargic, it scared the crap out of me

Ready to be transported to pediatrics

The ambulance ride

This is about how our night went, Parx slept great while my eyes were glued to the monitor

Kash was happy this morning!

The boys this morning, waiting to see if we could go home

Parx in his pretty dress ha ha

luckilly the boys were fine and we were released this morning. I have had enough hospital stays for one week! Plus my grandma has been in ICU since monday... so we have spent 7 out of the last 10 days at the hospital...

7 comments:

Ashley and Jared said...

lol He looks cute in the dress!

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh, those two are so dang cute!!!!! What a fiasco..... You must be totally wiped out with everything that you have been through. Sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope that she is going to be okay. Take care of yourself. LOTS OF LOVE!!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

oh my gosh thats the worst. gavin ate eastons whole bottle of teething tablets and i almost freaked! its the worst feeling! glad they are ok!

RickAndGina said...

Scary miss!!! Sorry you had to go through all that. (You and Kaysha)I am so glad that they are both ok. On the up side....never before has there been two cuter patients.

Stucki's said...

Ohh my what a scare!! I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope your Grandma Hazel is going to be alright. Lots of hugs!!

Kenna said...

Ohhhh Tal so did the exact same thing, right around Parx age too! haha! We went to the ER, but they said he hadn't swallowed anything! Thank goodness! I'm glad he is A-Ok!

ryanfam said...

Holy cow! Kaysha didn't even tell me. So scary, but I'm so glad everything turned out fine. You guys have a crazy couple of weeks. Glad you went snowboarding to get rid of some stress! Speaking of, I need a massage! Do you want to trade?!