Guest Book

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Random Pics of Parx

He is way too big for his walker... but now that he can climb in it by himself of course he wants to play with it!

Parx walking around in my heels again... oh man

He looks better in that hat than I do


Well it's been a week now since I lost my babies, and it hasn't gotten any easier. I just keep thinking what might have been. I never knew that it could be this hard, and I just feel so bad for anyone who has had to go through this. I am so grateful for my little Parx, knowing that I have him is keeping me going one day at a time. And Jason, though I know he is hurting too, has been so great through all of this, he just keeps reminding me that they are okay and I will get to see them again. I just wish it was sooner. Thanks everyone for your kind words and love and support. I love you all.

1 comment:

shelley said...

Hey I'm glad your a blog stocker! Your blog is very cute! Sorry to hear about the baby's. You will become stronger from this, it is hard I'm sure, but it will get easier. See you soon, Luv, shelley