Guest Book

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Aunt Min RIP

My Aunt Minnie passed away today, she was the sweetest lady. She never had any children of her own so I think she kind of thought of all of us as her kids, she kept everyone's school pictures up in her room. I remember when I was little she would give us quarters so we could walk up to Nisson's and buy treats. I also remember her old blue van and going for rides sitting on the carpeted benches, and going to Thunderbird to swim. She always remembered us on our Birthday, and Christmas, she was always so thoughtful. The last time I saw her she was in the hospital with pheumonia and she had this machine on that was shaking her, but she was still excited and happy to see us. Aunt Minnie had some physical handicaps that made life more difficult for her, but I never noticed it get her spirits down. We love you and we will miss you!

2 comments:

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

sorry for your loss:( she sounds like a neat lady! hope you are feeling well with little baby!

scott and melanie said...

oh how sad. I didn't know about her passing. I remember the blue van too. She was so cute..I'm sorry to hear about her lose.