Guest Book

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spontanious trip to Cali

Since we have been having terrible weather here in St. George, my friend Justin and I decided to drive down to Santa Monica for the weekend. The first day we went down to the pier and walked around, there were some pretty cool dancers... and interesting people ha ha. Then we sat on the beach and watched the sunset, it was amazing by the way! Sunday was a perfect day at the beach, it was so nice and warm! Parx loved playing in the sand, I am going to be cleaning it out of my car for weeks! Here are a few pics from the trip (Kerra!)... I kind of wanna go back!

On our way!

Parx's first trip to the beach!


It's like he has never seen sand before!


He went swimming in the mud!

Me and the P Man

Me Justin and Parx just hanging out at the beach... it was such a nice day!

Ha ha Parx kept doing the stink bug, I'm not sure why.

Justin trying to build a sand castle on Parx's leg... didn't work out so well.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh..... soooo jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast! Love ya!

scott and melanie said...

ooh who's Justin??? He's a cutie!Parx is so funny,stink bug. I wish I was at the beach right now...

Stucki's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I love the beach!! Makes me want to go to California:) Glad you had a great time!

ryanfam said...

Thanks for getting these up! I've been waiting....
The sunset pic was so BEAUTIFUL. I know it's better in real life, but that will just have to do for now! Me like the pic of you and Justin babes:) Most with that name are pretty HOT!! Parx looks like he had a blast and the stink bug was crackin me up