Guest Book

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter... A Million Pictures

Going on a four wheeler ride with Grandpa before the Easter egg hunt on Saturday

Parx,looking in his basket from the Easter Bunny... all he cared about was the candy!





Every year for Easter my family goes to Red Cliffs, it is always a great time!

Sleeping on the job

Brittney Quinn and Baby

Rebel Rodney and Baby

Cute Cousins

Me and my sissy

I told Cami to smile... she pretended to sleep instead

Monkeys... probably my family's favorite past time

Parx checking out a caterpillar. We had a million of these creatures falling on our heads from the trees!

Kaysha, Kyleigha and I

Tayvin and Kysen with Dreya

Kaysha and my main squeeze

Me and Rebel

The boys playing horse shoes

They look like two little men having a conversation

All the kids kept fighting over who got to sit in this chair... so we had all of them sit on it. Parx, Briley, Cambria and Kash

Kaysha and Kash Money




Parx and uncle Chad

For the main event My dad and Quinn played Kaysha and Chad in a game of horse shoes, Kaysha and Chad killed them!



Great form!

Chad, doing the ringer dance

Parx had a furry little friend. It hung out there for about an hour!

All worn out

5 comments:

scott and melanie said...

What I didn't know Brittany and Quinn were havin a babe? That's awesome...How far along is she? Looks like you had a fun Easter. The kids are so cute hangin out in the chair together..

Stucki's said...

Cute pictures Malea!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

RickAndGina said...

Oh my heck! You posted so much since I looked last. I thought I was all cought up with Santa Monica. These are such cute pics!!!! I love to look at all of them. Thanks for postin'!

Kenna said...

You are so beautiful! Looks like you guys a good easter! We need to get the kids together someday...

ryanfam said...

omgoodness! Lots of new babies bein born in this family!!! I likey all the pics, but some of my favs are the caterpillar on Parx ear. That is the coolest thing ever! And mostly uncle Chadley and his ringer dance and don't you forget my favorite babe and her amazing form!
The boys (parx and Kash) look so big.
Looks like you guys had way fun