Guest Book

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Springdale

We decided it would be fun to take a day trip up to Springdale and float down the river. When we got there the guy was telling us that it was probably too hard for Kysen to go, but we were determined and they finally let us get tubes. When we finally arrived to the launching part of the river, after a brutal hike, we saw that this was deffinaletly going to be an adventure... it had rained the whole week before so it was like we were taking a ride in willy wonka's chocolate river. It was so cold when we first got in and I wanted to jump back out, but I'm glad I stuck it out because we ended up having so much fun! Kysen was a trooper and didn't want anyone to hold on to his tube, and he loved it! We endured some pretty extreme rapids each one of us tipped over or got stuck. I wish I had an after picture because we were all covered in mud.

Kysen Ryan Me and Jason

Ryan Kaysha and Kysen all ready to ride the mighty river!

Ryan and Kysen petting the elk

1 comment:

scott and melanie said...

way cute!!I'm glad you got to spend a fun day with Ryan. You guys look like you had a Blast!!!Love all the pics...Good memories!!