Guest Book

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Benefit Parking Lot Sale


Keller Williams is hosting a benefit parking lot sale for Ryan Cooper's family, October 18th from 8 AM to 1 PM at Kellar Williams located on the corner of 600 S. and Bluff Street. They are now soliciting items, if you would like to donate anything please call me at 862-8813 and I can come pick them up, or you can drop them off at my house any time or at Kellar Williams on that morning. Clean out your closets, it will save you a trip to the DI! Thanks everyone for your help.
RIP Ryan October 26, 1981 - August 11, 2008 We Love You!

2 comments:

scott and melanie said...

did you talk to Apirl about changing the date? I hope she can change it. I think it would do better on a different date not uea weekend, alot of people will be out of town. Let me know....

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

i have a few things. i just went to the di a freakin week ago! let me look again and go threw the boys's clothes! do you have anything printed out? i can leave it at my work probably! we gets lots of people at the salon?