Guest Book

Monday, May 4, 2009

SUPERCROSS!

This weekend was so fun! Justin took me down to Vegas and we went to the supercross finals, it was my first time! We spent all day watching the practice and qualifying races, where he educated me on all the racers and how they do certain things. When the night came it was way fun because I knew who each racer was and I could cheer for my favorites... mostly because I liked their outfits ha ha... thats embarassing! But I am happy to say that one of my guys kicked Justin's guy's butt!

Parx sportin' his new supercross T-shirt.

I think Parx is going to be a freestyle rider!


none of my pictures of the racers turned out... dang it, they were too fast ha ha

The jets flying over head in the awesome opening ceremonies

Me and Justin watching the practice/qualifying race

4 comments:

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

Looks like fun! I like Parxs' hair!!

Amy and Dane said...

Look at you, skinny minnie! You look awesome :) Parx appears to be a regular stud on his way to being a chick magnet!

Kelli said...

I love the pink mohawk!!!! What a cutie! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun.....

ryanfam said...

Missed you at the wedding, but I understand why you had to be gone! I'm totally diggin Parx new shirt from supercross!