Guest Book

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Parx's Weird Teeth!

So really there has been nothing new in my life to blog about... ha ha I'm pretty boring! Parx finally broke through another tooth on the bottom, so he will no longer look like the two toothed wonder! I took him to the dentist the other day and he pointed out that where Parx's top lip and gum are attached (I can't remember what it is called) it comes all the way down between his teeth, and that is what is causing the big gap between them. He said that he will have to have oral surgery to cut it back when he is around 7 or 8, but when I asked my doctor about it he said he should have the surgery when he is 2 or 3... So I am wondering if any of you have experienced this? When should I have the surgery done? or should I have it done? Here is a picture, sorry its not very good, he was mad.

4 comments:

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

easton has this too!!! already! my sister in law works for a kids dentist and she said older for sure once they have lost baby teeth? otherwise it might not work as well cuz it has had me worried! so i am going with her advice since she sees it everyday;)

RickAndGina said...

Poor little guy! I have been training in Vegas all week so im just checkin out your cute pics from the pool!

ryanfam said...

Poor Parx:( Sorry, no advice on this, but I am waiting to see some exciting pics from Cali hint hint!!!!

Kenna said...

Ahhh! Talon has somethin similar to this! You know that piece of skin attached underneath your tounge to the bottom of your mouth? Well Talon's piece of skin goes all the way to the tip of his tounge! Totally creepy looking! I don't know what to do about it! Surgery sounds so scary! Hope ya get it all figured out! Let me know!